Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Birth Month

Well, apparently it's time for my monthly update... Hahaha.

Things have been kind of hectic, but good lately. My birthday was this earlier this month. [On Texas Independence Day!] I went to dinner on my birthday with Trip, mom, Lou & Chris to Babe's Chicken Dinner House. Unfortunately, Chris told the waitress it was my birthday while I was in the bathroom...Damn my tiny bladder! The food was really good & the chocolate meringue pie was oh sooo yummy! The next Thursday Trip had band practice after work, so I spent the day with the lovely Elizabeth. Friday night Trip & I went to dinner at this awesome little Mexican place down in Deep Ellum. Afterward we went to Angry Dog for a few drinks & to watch the Stars game. Despite Trip's claims of sucking at buying gifts he did quite well. Sunday we went shopping at North Park, got matching Fossil watches, then toys at the Disney store & the Lego store. We're such nerds lol. Twas a good birthday week.

Then Trip's birthday was last week. Fortunately most of his gifts arrived before his birthday. I'm still waiting on two though. One I pre-ordered & won't be out till the middle of May, but the other should have been here by now. PFT! Basically I got him a bunch of toys haha. I got him a RC Ferrari F40, which is his dream car. So I can officially say I bought him a Ferrari for his birthday. :p Also got him some new & some reproduction Tron action figures... Did I mention we're nerds?

Right now I'm hanging out at the apartment. Sebastian is going insane, running amuck, attacking my computer, the bed, the couch, his tail, a box & the springy door stoppers (well, the two that are left.) I'm so friggin' hungry, but I have no idea what I want. I'll probably end up getting either Chinese or Corner Bakery. They're both super close & let's face it....I'm feeling uber lazy at the moment.

Trip has band practice after work tonight. So, I'm going to have dinner with the bestie, Sonia, tonight. I'm looking forward to some girl time. Then tomorrow is lunch with Elizabeth. Looks like I have a good week ahead of me!

Mood: Amused
Music: Broken Social Scene - It's All Gonna Break

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you are so happy. ::BIG NERDY SMILE::

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Thanks! It's such a refreshing change from all the shit I dealt with before.

    ReplyDelete