Sunday, December 26, 2010

For the love of Cthulhu!

There are just some things you shouldn't see first thing in the morning (or ever)... Naked sister-in-law is right at the top of my list. Very top. -shudders- T.R.A.U.M.A.T.I.Z.E.D. I mean, it's fine if you sleep naked. I don't care because I do too. If you're staying at someone else's house though, have the decency to put something on when you get up to go to the bathroom in the morning! Especially when you know those people are up. C'mon, just common sense!

Speaking of Cthulhu... I definitely need him. He is fantabulous & must be mine! I have a slight obsession with all things cephalopod. I would love to have a pet cuttle fish. I'm a dork like that. Maybe one day I'll have one.. Is it even legal to own them? Hmmm.. Should probably check into that first lol.

I got Sarge a new bed for Xmas. Seems everyone likes it. Sarge, Tank, Emily.... I tried to convince Emily it was where she was sleeping last night. She didn't buy it. Tank has currently taken it over, atm. He looks quite content. Sarge came to lay down, saw Tank, turned around & walked away lol. Poor baby can't get a a break.

My madre & I have the kids until Wednesday.... If it was just Alex it would be fun, but no.. We have the both of them. I may end up running away to the C.S.S.'s place just so I don't slit my wrists lol. He did say I could anytime I wanted, so I'll have to hold him to that.

So, other than the craziness & this morning I had a good Xmas. Got some pretty cool stuff. Red cashmere peacoat, 1 terabyte external drive, dishes, towels, sheets, pjs, purse, makeup, candle, first 3 seasons of Big Bang Theory, first 2 seasons of How I Met Your Mother, Get Him to the Greek, Clash of the Titans, Dirty Dancing, The Women, gift cards & money, bunch of candy, fuzzy socks & other randomness. Hope everyone else had a good Xmas too.

Off to freeze my ass off while feeding the horses now. Au revoir.

Mood: Disgusted.
Music: Tomahawk - 101 North

1 comment: