Friday, December 3, 2010

Is it over yet?

Reveille, my trusty assistant.

I have a long weekend ahead of me. Not sure if I should be excited or dreading it. I guess I'll have to wait & see. Must make sure my iPod is fully charged before leaving the house, that's for sure. I am looking forward to Wednesday though. It should be a good night with a certain someone... ;]

I rearranged my jewelry work station finally.. Well, more like moved it. I had been camped out at the kitchen table forever. Decided to move everything to the desk in my room. I could certainly use more room, but I like it better, none the less. Fortunately the move has inspired me to work more.. Made a few pieces the past few days..


Garnet necklace.
Xmas gift for my mom's bestie.

Black lacquer rose necklace.

Xmas gift for my friend Katie.

Black heart on amethyst.

Well, I'm off to bed. Have to be up early in the morning. Boo! :/

2 comments:

  1. I love all of those pieces! Especially the one you wore to my house earlier in the week. :D

    Text me while you're gone. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! I love that one the best. Guess that's why I made it for myself. :p

    ReplyDelete