Monday, December 20, 2010

Reality...

It was a long, but good weekend. Went to stay at the Certain Special Someone's place on Friday night. Lazed around most of the next day with him, watching movies & what not. The bestie & I were supposed to have our annual crafting extravaganza Saturday night. Instead we mostly wrapped her presents for her family lol. All I made was the rest of her Xmas gift. I was just not feelin' it. Of course, I took a ton of stuff over there....for no apparent reason lol. Went to dinner with her & the C.S.S. at Snuffer's. I love their cheese fries mmm! Stayed the night at the bestie's, ran errands in the morning with her, then went to the C.S.S.'s for lunch & to watch sports (Cowboys game then the Stars game). After that, I went to dinner with my friend Elizabeth & her cousin while the C.S.S. went to his parent's Xmas party. I was supposed to go home after dinner, but the C.S.S. wanted me to come back over to stay the night. He's so friggin' cute. We got to spend a lot of good quality time together this weekend. It was really nice.

Anyways, I'm now back to 'reality'. Trying to finish getting ready. I should be done with everything by tomorrow afternoon. All I have left to do now is bake a few batches of cookies & a large amount of chex mix. Xmas day should be easy peasy since I'm not actually cooking this year. Everyone is always full on cheese & crackers by the time lunch is ready. So, I'm saying "fuck it!" this year. Doing appetizers only. Got lots of pretty fruit for the fruit tray at Sam's. Yum!

Well, I'm off to feed the horses. I have Xmas dinner with Roder tonight. Haven't hung out with him in months. We have a lot of catching up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment