Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just not feeling it...

I'm so not in the holiday spirit this year. Kinda just ready for the whole thing to be over. Although, I do really want to go look at Xmas lights & go ice skating with a certain special someone. Hopefully we'll get to do that sometime in the next week.

I went on a Xmas vacation with my madre last Saturday (12/4/10) to East Texas. We went to see the Candle Light Tour of Homes & Ghost Walk in Jefferson, TX. Also went to see the Xmas parade in Marshall, TX. In the past years we've gone it was always a lot of fun.. Not so much this time. I don't know if it's because I'm not feeling Christmasy or if it was because I was missing that certain special someone. We came back home on Wednesday (12/8/10).

That night I went to go stay with my C.S.S. I have to admit, that was so much better than the vacation. I'll take that any day. Please & thank you. He came over last night to meet the madre & hang out with my menagerie & I. My cat & dog both seemed to love him... (<---Awwwe, how cute is that?!) I made German food for dinner. Rouladen, hot German potato salad, Bavarian sauerkraut & roasted broccoli. It was quite yummy. This morning it was Southwest scramble & jalapeƱo cheese toast for breakfast in bed. I just can't help myself. I love to spoil people & he sure doesn't mind. ;] But who wouldn't want to be spoiled, right?

I really need to get to work on finishing my jewelry for Xmas gifts. See what I mean about not being in the Xmas mood? Blah. Of course, it would help if i actually made a list of who I need to make jewelry for...hahaha. I've been ultra lazy & have no excuse for it! I haven't even put up the Xmas tree. Way to go, Marion, way to go!

2 comments:

  1. Really? You want the holidays to be over? That's crazy...normally you are in the mood and I am not. And this year I am totally in the mood. Well, not TOTALLY.

    That is an adorable pic of Sargey and your special someone. ;) Awwwwe...can't wait to hear all about your weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right. Maybe we can't both me in the holiday mood at the same time?? lol I'm just ready for New Year's.. Although we haven't made any plans yet lol.

    Yea, I love it. He was all "did you just do what I think you did?" "uhhmmmm....no?" lol. I need a better picture for my phone though. I'll see him again twice before I see you. So, you'll have a lot more than just this weekend to hear about. muahaha. :x

    ReplyDelete